Wednesday, April 21, 2010

John Fogarty



Originally uploaded by John Fogarty








Since I'm still unemployed and running out of money,I have to stay in my room most of the time and because I've been obsessed with Flickr for more than a year now,I've been looking at everyone's photostream trying to find inspiration.Today I discovered John Fogarty,a New Jersey-based artist.I realised I spent more than an hour looking at his entire photostream, trying to imagine what goes through his mind when he's painting,drawing and making collages.He combines colours and shapes in such a beautiful and dreamy way, it makes you feel like there is something underneath the painting and if you look really close it might take you to another dimension.




Here is the link to his Flickr account and a link to an interview he did recently:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49963509@N00/

http://goflyingtrtl.blogspot.com/2010/03/artist-spotlight-john-fogarty.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lick the Star

Is that all there is?















Followers